Welcome to BRNO in the Czech Republic (YouTube)
BRNOguide - "one woman guiding agency" which has been active since 2005 offers you:
- a personal small tour experience in English
- tailor-made trips
- the opportunity to hike or bike "off the beaten track"
- passionate, knowledgeable English speaking guide(s)
- local knowledge, security, friendliness
- testimonials from TRIPADVISOR, where I am listed as BRNOguide
BRNOguide which is recruited from www.BRNOguide.webs.com and www.czech4you.com specialises in guiding of individuals or small groups of up to 17 people. Based in BRNO (nice video here), the portfolio includes half - day to day trips, even bike trips, popular trips to:
1. THE PUNKVA CAVE and MACOCHA ABYSS - half a day or including a visit to the Pernstejn Castle - a full day trip
Please read more about all possibilities of various trips at TRIPS.
How to proceed:
1. Please select a trip and send me an Inquiry email about availability
2. I will confirm your email ASAP, including sending you ITINERARY
3. NO need for any deposit for small groups, please pay CASH on the spot to a tourguide
4. Feel free to contact me regarding special interest. (architecture. folk festivals, gastronomy, history)
Up to 3 people I will drive you in my VW station wagon, for more than 3 people I will hire a minivan with a professional driver.
Accommodation in BRNO:
These are very popular hotels centrally located in the old part of BRNO:
4. check other accommodation at www.booking.com
There are 12 UNESCO Heritage sites in the Czech Republic and majority of which are within a half day trip from BRNO.
I will be looking forward to meeting you in person
professional English speaking tour guide